Coach Belgium women sevens team
Job Description Apply: Coach Belgium women sevens team
· Organise, plan and follow-up the national women’s team (group POPE or Pole Performance);
o Training sessions are on Tuesday and Thursday from 19h30 to 21h30
o Location: Stade Nelson Mandela – Neder-Over-Hembeek
· Planning of the season in accordance with the objectives that are outlined by the national women’s commission
· Content of the sessions according the existing framework and game philosophy;
· You are coaching the elite team for the preparation tournaments and official tournaments (WGPS, Hong-Kong Qualifier,…);
· Regular evaluations of the tournaments and for each player (player profile and analyses);
· Short and middle long term;
o Top 6 in Europe (WGPS 2019)
o Qualification for the World Series through Hong Kong Qualifier 2019/2020
· Long term;
o To have a follow-up plan for each position for each player
o To maintain in the World Series
o To Qualify for the Olympic Games
· International coaching experience with rugby sevens, more in particular with the WGPS in Europe is a plus;
· To able to work in a team with the existing staff (physios, manager, S&C coach) as well as the director of performance and the women sevens commission;
· You have a coaching qualification, qualification in sevens is a plus;
· You speak English as a minimum (French and Dutch is a plus);
You are available for 19 November 2018
Please send your CV, salary expectations and motivation letter to [link removed] before 15 October 2018.
Visa for Europe/Belgium
Coaching certificates, sevens specific is a plus
How does Rugby-Jobs.com work for me ?
* If you know which job you want to apply for use the Jobsearch button on the top of any page to find the listings of jobs that interest you.
* Sign up for ‘Jobs by Email’ and you will get email alerts as any new jobs are posted onto the website!
* You can search for jobs by job type and by location and the system will match you against any vacancies already on the website according to your criteria.