Commercial & Media Assistant
Job Description Apply: Commercial & Media Assistant
Owned and managed by proven experts across the field of professional rugby, Esportif is a global talent management agency dedicated to rugby. The role available at Esportif is for an individual to assist the Commercial, Media and Player Management team in the day-to-day running of the London office.
- Management of all company social media accounts across: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Complete ownership & responsibility over player concierge and client services.
- Working with leading athletes assisting in their day-to-day activities and diary
- Assisting the commercial & media team by way of research, preparation and
submission of brand proposals and presentations.
- Management & preparation of client Newsletters.
- Research into commercial and media opportunities within the industry.
- General admin and office duties, including data entry, client portfolio updates and
- Personable and confident communicator
- Excellent understanding of and aptitude for social media (of all social media
- Rugby knowledge and interest desirable
- IT literate with strong skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Ambitious, comfortable with ambiguity and ready to take on responsibility
- Previous office-based work experience
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to[email removed]
How does Rugby-Jobs.com work for me ?
* If you know which job you want to apply for use the Jobsearch button on the top of any page to find the listings of jobs that interest you.
* Sign up for ‘Jobs by Email’ and you will get email alerts as any new jobs are posted onto the website!
* You can search for jobs by job type and by location and the system will match you against any vacancies already on the website according to your criteria.