NON – EXECUTIVE INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR (x2)
The Rugby League World Cup 2021 Ltd (RLWC2021) are seeking two talented and inspirational Non-Executive Independent Directors to oversee delivery of the tournament.
RLWC2021 will be the sixteenth staging of the Rugby League World Cup. The tournament will include 16 teams and will be held in October to November 2021.
The current members of the Board, including representatives from the RFL, RLIF, UK Sport and DCMS, offer a wide range of skills and experiences and we are looking for additional skills to maintain the overall balance of the Board.
RLWC2021 has a requirement for two Non-Executive Independent Directors with technical skills or knowledge and experience in the following:
1. Strong commercial experience with a focus on income generation;
2. Customer service excellence with contemporary knowledge of digital consumer marketing.
The post is for a 4-year term with an annual review undertaken by the Chair and requires a commitment to meet four times a year, usually in Manchester. A commitment to be available to support the tournament a maximum of 1-2 days per calendar month is required. Meeting expenses and travel will be paid.
If you would welcome the opportunity to work with RLWC2021, submit a CV and a letter detailing the positive contribution and impact that you can make along with the motivation for applying to Stephen Brown preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Red Hall Red Hall Lane Leeds LS17 8NB. Stephen will also be able to provide the job description via e mail.
For any informal enquiries please contact Jon Dutton (Director of Projects and People) 07920096455 / email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday May 26th 2017. Interviews will be held in Manchester on Thursday June 8th 2017.
The Rugby League World Cup 2021 welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, Marital/ Civil Partnership status, Sexual orientation, Gender reassignment or Religious background.
How does Rugby-Jobs.com work for me ?
* If you know which job you want to apply for use the Jobsearch button on the top of any page to find the listings of jobs that interest you.
* Sign up for ‘Jobs by Email’ and you will get email alerts as any new jobs are posted onto the website!
* You can search for jobs by job type and by location and the system will match you against any vacancies already on the website according to your criteria.